...and you will find that programmers can not write in English.
- Any cool program always requires more memory than you have.
- When you finally buy enough memory, you will not have enough disk space.
- Disks are always full. It is futile to try to get more disk space. Data expands to fill any void.
- If a program actually fits in memory and has enough disk space, it is guaranteed to crash.
- If such a program has not crashed yet, it is waiting for a critical moment before it crashes.
And one for Earl:
- Software bugs are impossible to detect by anybody except the end user.
One Response to this post
Have your say