As many of you know, we are not a US company and while this is never really a problem, it does mean I don't get to go all the amazing conferences that happen over there.
Ethan Zuckerman has written a series of posts about what's happening at Pop! Tech  this year and it's just mind-blowing.
- Pop!Tech: Shelia Kennedy and light for the developing world
- Pop!Tech: John Shearer and wireless power
- Pop!Tech: Daniel Pink’s whole new economy
- Pop!Tech: Lee Dugatkin and the problem of altruism
- Pop!Tech: Louanne Brizendine on male and female brains
- Pop!Tech: Steven Pinker and what language tells us about relationships
- Pop!Tech: Adrian Bowyer breeds machines
- Pop!Tech: Paul Polak inspires
- Pop!Tech: Jessica Flannery explains Kiva
- Pop!Tech: Christian Nold’s Emotional Maps
- Pop!Tech: Chris Jordan and Imaging Consumerism
Bugger. There goes my day
 Feeds are here.