IMPORTANT: This is an alpha release (what's this?).
Some features may not be complete and there will probably be bugs!
You must be already running 3.1 or 3.1.1.alpha1.
- Read the release notes below first!
- Backup your Awasu installation directory and keep it, even if the alpha appears to work correctly.
- Unpack one (!) of the following zips on top of your existing installation:
- Run admin.exe to upgrade your database (this will be quick).
- If you had previously configured Awasu to update the search index during blackout times, or overnight (for performance reasons), it is recommended that you change it to use the new update algorithm:
- Open the Program Options, go to the Archive Page, enable "Restrict search index updates" and choose "When channels are not updating".