How can I...
- ...find more channels to subscribe to?
- ...use something other than Internet Explorer as the embedded browser?
- ...integrate Awasu with my blog (or other programs).
- ...[monitor a web site] that doesn't have a feed?
- ...change where Awasu stores my channels and settings?
- I'm having trouble [subscribing to a feed].
- Why can't I update channels more than once an hour?
- Why does the item pane disappear every time I click on a feed item?
- I can't see the browser buttons or current URL in the browser pane.
- What is the difference between alpha, beta and general releases?
- Does Awasu support Atom? CanI subscribe to feeds coming from blogger.com?
- Is there a time limit to how long I am allowed to use Awasu?
- Can I change the HTTP user agent or referrer fields Awasu sends?
- What is the meaning of "Awasu"?
- How does Awasu compare with other aggregators?
- What is the sound Awasu plays when new feed items are received?
- The free version of Awasu is pretty good. Why should I pay to upgrade?
- How can you give this away for free? It must be full of spyware!
- What are all those orange XML buttons I see on some web sites?
- What is the difference between HTML, XML, RDF, RSS and Atom?
- I want visitors to my web site to subscribe to my feed.