kevotheclone

Happy Awasu Day!!!

Post by kevotheclone » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:28 am

Yes I'm still around and still using Awasu everyday.
Awasu/Atom/RSS is still the best way to stay informed on the things that I'm interested in.
After a long break, I'm actually started to program in Python again and making calls to the Awasu API, so there may be a few more forum posts over the summer.

Thanks again for all your work on Awasu! :clap:

support
Site Admin

Re: Happy Awasu Day!!!

Post by support » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:26 am

kevotheclone wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:28 am
Yes I'm still around and still using Awasu everyday.
Ghosts from Christmas past! Good to see you're still around.

I was going to write something on the blog for Awasu Day, but I didn't really have anything to say :| I'm actually in India, right now, and Awasu Day this year, I was sitting under the bodhi tree where the Buddha became enlightened, so that was kinda cool. The Buddhists speak of the impermanence of everything, that all things change, except kevotheclone using Awasu...
kevotheclone wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:28 am
After a long break, I'm actually started to program in Python again and making calls to the Awasu API, so there may be a few more forum posts over the summer.
Looking forward to it. Development on the main program has obviously been on a bit of a hiatus - I've been working hard on other projects this past year - so it'd be nice to do something different and get back onto a bit of Awasu....

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”