ko

JoS forums plugin

Post by ko » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:11 am

Hi,

i remember reading on the website when i downloaded awasu, you guys had a JoS forums plugin. How do i go about downloading that plugin? and does it cost anything?

thanks

support
Site Admin

Re: JoS forums plugin

Post by support » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:14 am

ko wrote:i remember reading on the website when i downloaded awasu, you guys had a JoS forums plugin. How do i go about downloading that plugin? and does it cost anything?

We have plugins for a number of web sites. It's really easy to write more but I just haven't had time :( Let me know your email address and I'll send you a copy. Oh, and it's free! :D

ko

Post by ko » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:20 am

We have plugins for a number of web sites. It's really easy to write more but I just haven't had time :( Let me know your email address and I'll send you a copy. Oh, and it's free! :D

i'm not keen to put my email address on a public forum and i can't get your details from your profile because i don't have a log in to your forum so can you post an email address so i can email you my email address (say that three times quickly) :)

thanks

support
Site Admin

Post by support » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:46 am

ko wrote:i can't get your details from your profile because i don't have a log in to your forum

So register! It doesn't cost you anything :-) It's easier to track when new posts have been made and you get to choose one of the seriously cool avatars in the gallery or upload your own 8)

support@awasu.com

ko

Post by ko » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:03 am

support wrote:
ko wrote:i can't get your details from your profile because i don't have a log in to your forum

So register! It doesn't cost you anything :-) It's easier to track when new posts have been made and you get to choose one of the seriously cool avatars in the gallery or upload your own 8)

support@awasu.com

Ok, you've convinced me, i'm registered. i've also send you the request from my email.

thanks

support
Site Admin

Post by support » Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:05 am

Cute avatar :-)

I'll send it to you tonight. All this stuff will go up online for the next release - I just haven't had time to do it yet :-(

Return to “Awasu - Extensions”