- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:45 pm
How long are individual articles archived in a feed?
 From Support... [/edit]
Mark Levison wrote:How long are individual articles archived in a feed?
Currently, no archiving of feed items is done. They stay in the feed as long as the content publisher chooses to keep them there and then they will disappear.
This is the next major feature planned for Awasu: feed items will be archived and also be searchable. We will also be looking at ways of <b>using</b> all this information coming in. I used to lead a team building an AI-based search engine so I've got lots of ideas here!
This is going to be <b>so</b> much fun!
When do you expect AWASU to be able to archive RSS Feeds? I am very interested in this feature.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3029
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
EricTremblay wrote:When do you expect AWASU to be able to archive RSS Feeds?
We are working on this feature right now and will have a prototype running in the next week or so. It's taking a while because it's not just archiving of feeds but a fully fledged search engine as well.
The timeline will be something like this:
- next week: release of the 1.0.4 beta
- end of June: general public release of 1.1 (Personal and Advanced Editions)
- mid/late July: release of the 1.1.1 beta which will support archiving and search.