- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:49 pm
- Location: tulsa,ok
My channels don't update autom., instead,I have to update each manually
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3032
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:48 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
larry wrote:My channels don't update autom., instead,I have to update each manually
1) Make sure each channel is actually configured to update automatically. This is done on the "Channel" tab of the channel's Properties dialog (Automatically update this channel).
2) Make sure you have "Auto-detect an Internet connection" turned OFF. This is on the Advanced tab of the Program Options.
3) Make sure each channel is updating correctly and is not red in the My Channels window. Go to the Errors tab of the channel's Properties dialog and see if anything's there. Also, if you open the channel, check if it's flagging errors in the banner at the top of the page.