andis59 wrote:In an earlier topic it says that starting with version 1.03 it is possicle to create an OPML file by creating an template.
Yes, it's a little obscure and a better approach is on the to-do list. Exporting as OPML is done via reports:
- Open the report dialog (View, Channel reports) and create a new report.
- Choose a channel filter (typically "All" to include all channels).
- Set the template file to be ExportOpml.template. You'll find it in your Users directory e.g. C:\Program Files\Awasu\Users\YOUR-NAME.
- If you want to save the results somewhere, set the output file as well.
- Click on OK to save the new report.
- From the main reports dialog, click on OK to generate the report.