vladimp

You're losing business! Your trial key email stuff sucks!

Post by vladimp » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am

Yes, I downloaded your software. Was going to buy it. But the stupid requesting of a trial key process you have is a major turn off. When I requested an email with the trial key, it didn't get to me. Why? Because your IPs are blacklisted and spamcops think you are a lousy, stinking spammer.

So no, I won't be buying your software. Since you obviously don't give a Sh(*&t about getting customers, I'm sure you feel the same about keeping them.

Bye

support
Site Admin

Re: You're losing business! Your trial key email stuff suck

Post by support » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:58 am

vladimp wrote:Because your IPs are blacklisted and spamcops think you are a lousy, stinking spammer.

Unfortunately, if third parties think that we are spammers, there's not much we can do about it. We never spam; if we did, there would certainly be complaints about it here :-)

vladimp wrote:Since you obviously don't give a Sh(*&t about getting customers, I'm sure you feel the same about keeping them.

Actually, if you take a quick scan through the forums, it's easy to see that we take support very seriously. Response times are very short and we respond to *every* query.

What email address did you use to request a trial key? We don't have any record of the one you used for here.

deltabob

Post by deltabob » Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:58 pm

I find this complaint very unfair. I've used Awasu for around 2 years; and I purchased it nearly a year ago.

The support has been phenomenal. Even when I was using the free version, any questions or issues I had (which were few) were addressed quickly.

littledino

Post by littledino » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:29 am

I feel the way the complaint was put out was very not fair. I used Awasu a long time ago and not finding something quite like it, returned to using it. Yes, the support is really great too, never had to wait.

Mistakes DO happen but it was possible to complain in a more respectable fashion. The intention here was to be plain mean. :evil:

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”