IMPORTANT: This is an alpha release (what's this?).
Some features may not be complete and there will probably be bugs!
You must be already running 3.0 or 3.0.1.alpha1.
- Read the release notes below first!
- Backup your Awasu installation directory and keep it, even if the alpha appears to work correctly.
- Unpack one (!) of the following zips on top of your existing installation:
- Run admin.exe to upgrade your database (this will be quick).
Most of the changes in this release are for the Awasu API.
New Awasu API entry points:
- $/workpads/create - creates a new workpad.
- $/workpads/update - updates the configuration for a workpad.
- $/workpads/delete - deletes a workpad.
- $/logs/activity - returns the Awasu Activity log.
- $/logs/error - returns the Awasu Error log.
- $/userInfo - returns information about the user account Awasu is running under.
- User-defined metadata nodes are now stored in the archive database (not CONFIG.INI).
- Fixed a problem that was stopping ampersands from appearing in item titles.
- Fixed incorrectly-generated links in search results for searches done within Awasu.
- Informational messages about enclosure downloads are no longer recorded in the Error Log.
- Minor UI changes.
- The expiry date month returned by $/buildInfo is wrong.