IMPORTANT: This is an alpha release (what's this?).
Some features may not be complete and there will probably be bugs!
You must be already running 2.3.4 or 2.3.5.alpha1 or 2.3.5.alpha2..
Minor changes and bug fixes
- Reports can now define additional template parameters.
This allows multiple reports to share the same template file but generate different output, depending on what parameters have been defined.
- New channel reports now come up with the correct default settings.
- Font settings are now saved across sessions correctly.
- Got the Channel Hooks sub-menu in the My Channels context menu going again.
- Turned on support for sync'ing via SIAM.
This has always been there, just disabled by default.
- The Awasu Administration utility (admin.exe) can now delete files and settings for users.
This means that the ResetUi.exe utility is no longer needed.
- The Errors page in the Channel Properties dialog now has a "Validate feed" button.
- Lots of minor UI tweaks.