Awasu Personal Edition v2.1.rc1
This is the first release candidate for Awasu 2.1.
You must already be running 2.0.4 or 2.0.5.
As always, exit Awasu and back up your installation first!
- Unpack the following zip on top of your existing files:
- If you have purchased the Advanced Edition, you can get it here.
- If you are running Windows 98/Me, please download this release from here instead.
There have been a number of changes in how features are made available
in the Personal, Advanced and Professional Editions. The full feature grid
If you have purchased the Advanced Edition, the relevant changes are:
If you are affected by any of these, please contact us
and we'll ensure that you are not disadvantaged.
- you can now have up to 5 channels using SOAP.
- you can now have up to 5 channels using XSLT.
- you can now have up to 10 search agents
- you can now archive content for up to 180 days.