How can I...
- ...find more channels to subscribe to?
- ...integrate Awasu with my blog (or other programs)?
- ...backup my Awasu files?
- ...monitor a web site that doesn't have a feed?
- ...change where Awasu stores my channels and settings?
- ...get Awasu to run faster?
- I'm having trouble subscribing to a feed.
- Can I use Awasu with a proxy?
- Why can't I update channels more than once an hour?
- Can I update the configuration for more than one channel at a time?
- Why does the item pane disappear every time I click on a feed item?
- I want to show more information in the item pane e.g. author, time of publication.
- I can't see the browser buttons or current URL in the browser pane.
- Why are my feed URL's being changed?
- Awasu is using all my CPU!
- My computer slows down when Awasu is updating lots of channels!
- Can I have more than one copy of Awasu installed?
- Can I have more than one copy of Awasu running at the same time?
- What is the difference between alpha, beta and general releases?
- Is there a time limit to how long I am allowed to use Awasu?
- Can I change the HTTP user agent or referrer fields Awasu sends?
- What is the meaning of "Awasu"?
- How does Awasu compare with other aggregators?
- What is the sound Awasu plays when new feed items are received?
- The free version of Awasu is pretty good. Why should I pay to upgrade?
- How can you give this away for free? It must be full of spyware!
- What are all those orange XML buttons I see on some web sites?
- What is the difference between HTML, XML, RDF, RSS and Atom?
- I want visitors to my web site to subscribe to my feed.